Monday, March 1, 2010

Avery, my girly-girl

I haven't posted much about Avery lately with everything else that has been going on. But, since she is turning 3 next week, I am sure there will be a few posts dedicated to our sweet little girl.

But, I just wanted to post a conversation I had with her, for my memory's sake.

I was doing her hair curly a couple days ago, so, I was adding a bunch of gel to her wet hair.

Avery: I don't like gel.

Me: Why? Gel makes your hair pretty!

Avery: Ooohhhh! (giggling, obviously very happy!) I like gel!

My little girl is SUCH a girl! I love it! :) She already loves to be "pretty"!

1 comment:

Bowler Family said...

Avery is very "Pretty" I love her hair curly, and I can't believe how long it has gotten!!

Someday my Paisley will hopefully have pretty hair too!