Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Easton!


Dear Easton,

It really does seem like yesterday that you were born. My first little baby. It was completely love at first sight! I was so inexperienced and new at being a mother. Thank you for being my guinea pig baby!


1st Birthday

It has been an absolute joy to be your mother. You are such a funny, loving, crazy little boy. You have definitely kept me on my toes and wondering what would come next. I remember you never being afraid, just willing to do and try anything.


2nd Birthday

You have always been such a smart little boy. You could speak very well, very early. You knew how to spell your name at 2 and sing your ABCs. You had a whole Thomas the Train book memorized and would "read" it to us. You constantly amaze us!


3rd Birthday

Sports have come very easy for you. It has been so fun watching you play and learn and grow to love playing sports. We are so excited for many more years to come.


4th Birthday


It has been so much fun to watch you with Paisley. You have loved her from the day you met her. You are such great friends. You seem to feel most comfortable with her by your side.


5th Birthday


You have had a very special relationship with Avery, also. You are her protector. You are very aware of her and her needs. You love to kiss her chubby cheeks! She loves you so much.


6th Birthday

I just can't believe that you can possibly be 8 years old today! Where has the time gone? I hope that the time starts to slow down because it has gone too fast.


7th Birthday

Thank you for being my son. Thank you for loving your sisters so completely. Thank you for making us laugh daily. Thank you for loving life the way that you do. Thank you for letting me be your mother. I love you more than you will EVER know.


8th Birthday


Happy Birthday, Son!

Love,

Mom

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

So sweet! Cant believe that he is eight already! Happy Birthday Easton!

Our Family said...

That was so precious! I can remember when I met little Easton in April 2004 and I couldn't believe how cute and smart he was. Time really flies. Happy Birthday Easton!

Ryan and Heather said...

Cute pictures! I love the newborn pic. Super sweet!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Happy Birthday Easton!

I found your blog, hope it is ok that I am lookin!