So...if any of you know someone who knows how to change an alternator, let me know!! (If that is it.) It would be nice not to have to pay the million dollars for labor! (okay, slight exaggeration there, just a little annoyed!)
On a happier note, Dave's awesome brother and his awesome wife were SO kind to give us their old computer that they aren't using anymore! YEA!! So, I now have a computer that is usable. Thank you so so so so so much, Dan and Josie! You guys have done so much for us...we can't thank you enough! It does not go unnoticed. I have an ongoing list in my head of generous things you have done for us, hopefully some day we can repay you! :)
And, our kind neighbor, Brandon, helped Dave to pull all of our saved info and pictures off of our dead laptop. So, all of our precious pictures are saved on our new computer. I was a bit worried that we wouldn't be able to retrieve them. Thanks a lot, Brandon!!
It is an understatement to say that Dave and I are blessed to have awesome family and friends!
So, now I can finally add some pictures of Avery's new bed.
Her second night...sleeping like a baby! :)
She has been doing so good in it. I wish we had ditched the crib a while ago! Santa is going to bring her some bedding for Christmas...for now it is what it is! :)
And one final cute picture...
Can you tell they are sisters? I love these girls!
That's all for now...hopefully this is the last update of broken items in our household!!!!!
2 comments:
check with rob steffler from 5th ward-he just recently got laid off.
I am really sorry about your car. But I am glad Brandon was able to help with the computer.
Post a Comment