Yea, it was pretty bad! She was a TOTAL mess! She looked like a clown with the red all around her mouth! But, she ate her dinner really well. My kids LOVE spaghetti. I think that they get that from their mom! It is one of my favorites, too. So, I enjoy when we have it because the kids just eat it up and don't complain a bit!
And, on a more sad note, this is what we woke up to...
It never ends. Yesterday it snowed a bunch, but melted by afternoon. Today is like a blizzard! Not too much wind, but TONS of snow! It is April! I know I complain about the weather a lot on here. But, I have 3 kids and myself who have a serious case of CABIN FEVER! We need to get out of this house!! AHHHH!!
Anyway, enough of that. We are looking forward to a really good weekend. Just a lazy weekend for a change. Conference is this weekend and I am looking forward to hopefully getting a few sessions in. Other than that, not too many plans. Looking forward to being LAZY!
1 comment:
I am done with the snow too!!! We love spaghetti too. I usually make sure we have it on bath night!
Post a Comment