Dave baptized and confirmed her. We had so many family members attend. I think we figured that about 45 people were there to support Paisley. What an awesome feeling to have such a great family who is there for all the important events in our family!
When she got down into the baptismal font, she started to giggle. That was very funny to me because in my journal that I started keeping when I was baptized, I wrote that when I got into the water I started to laugh. :) Like mother, like daughter!
Afterwards we went to a local restaurant with all of our family. We rented out their banquet room and were able to enjoy a nice lunch with both sides of our family. It is always so great to be able to visit with our family.
I am so proud of Paisley and her decision to be baptized. She is such a great example of love, honesty, and faith to me. She is a special girl, no question about that!
We took some pictures of the kids before the baptism:
No comments:
Post a Comment