Wednesday was a Halloween pack meeting for cub scouts. No pictures, but fun!
On Friday, we went to a "Trick-or-Treat Street" where the kids got to trick-or-treat from different businesses all lined up in campers. It was really fun for them. We met up with my brother, Jarom, and his family which made it oh so much better. There were SO SO SO many people there that it was unbelievable. But, we had fun with the cousins!!
The cousins: Dillon (Super Hero), Braylon (Spider Man), Sadie (Super Cute Strawberry)
The Vampire Siblings (I really missed having "cutesie" costumes this year!!) :)
Sadie and Avery - at least I got one "cutesie" costume! Thank goodness! :)
Friday night was our ward Halloween party. Dave decided to dress up for it. He was Waldo like "Where's Waldo". It was awesome!

Ha Ha! That was a fun night!!
On the actual Halloween, we first stopped at Grandpa and Grandma Pendlebury's to trick-or-treat.
Then we went to Great-grandpa and grandma Johnson's to meet up with all of my side of the family. We had pizza and then took all the cousins out to trick-or-treat old fashioned style, or door-to-door. :) It is always fun to hang out with the cousins. Dave and I enjoy the chatting as we walk. Fun for everyone!
Quaid with his Grandma Johnson and great-Grandma Johnson
Oh, I better add some pictures of our sweet Quaid. Dave's Uncle Dennis bought this super cute monkey costume for him. It fit perfect!
We had a great Halloween-week! I was pretty glad when it was over, though! I did not want to put that vampire make-up on ONE more time!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment