Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Avery's Friend Birthday Party!

It is officially catch up time for this blog! Get ready for many posts to come, finally!

I let Easton have his first "friend" party for his birthday at age 5. Then, I let Paisley have her first at 4. Avery has been watching Easton and Paisley have friend parties and was constantly asking about having her own party. So, I gave in and let her also have her first friend party at age 4 this year.

We had the party on her actual birthday, which was March 9th. We didn't want to do anything too crazy, so we let her invite 3 friends, one of them being her cousin. We took them to see Tangled and then went to dinner at Pizza Hut afterwards with my parents.




It was the perfect little party! The girls had a lot of fun and were really well behaved.





Avery was in high heaven the whole night. She really felt special! It was really fun to watch her with her friends!



She was spoiled and loved opening all her gifts!





I love Avery so much and am so sad that she is growing so quickly! She really is my little buddy and my sweet helper!



I am so glad we let her have a party because there is nothing better than seeing her smile!

No comments: