Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paisley's PJ Party!



A couple weeks ago, (yes I am a BIT behind in my posts) Paisley had a friend birthday party. She was sooo excited about her party. She decided to have a pajama/movie party. She didn't want to leave anyone out, so I belive we invited almost all the girls in the neighborhood. (Sorry if anyone was left out, it was not intentional!)



So, because she didn't want to leave anyone out, we ended up with 15 little girls at our house, including our 2. Luckily, Easton was able to go spend the night with his boy cousin. :) Let me also add in here that we planned the party for a Friday night. Dave was all for it and ready to go. Until, two days before the party he "remembered" that he had a work activity that night that he had to be at. So, that left little old me and 15 crazy girls! :)

The party was a lot of fun. We played a couple of little games at the beginning. Then we moved the party downstairs for a movie and popcorn.




While the girls ate and watched the movie, I painted each little girl's toes. Yes, that was 150 little toenails that I painted that night! :) They seemed to really enjoy that and they all turned out so cute!



After the movie it was time for presents!



Paisley sure got spoiled by her friends! :) Thanks everyone!!!

And of course we had to have a treat. Paisley picked brownies. After the sugar and all the present excitement, it was pretty crazy in our house. At times the high-pitched screaming was a little deafening. So, I had this inspired idea to play the "telephone game." What a wonderful game! :) I would whisper something birthday related in one girl's ear. She would then whisper it to the next girl and so on. Until, we got to hear what the message ended up being at the end, which was usually quite a bit different than the original.




Do you see the beauty of this game with 15 girls? Yup, they had to whisper and be silent so people could hear the whisper. Awesome! :) But, the girls LOVED it and wanted to play it over and over. It was a lot of fun!

It was definitely a fun night for all! Paisley has such cute little friends and she had sooo much fun!

4 comments:

The Hammond Family Blog said...

I love the "telephone" game. I love it when little inspirations hit!!!

christy said...

What a good mom you are. First you hosted that party by yourself and then you had the presence of mind to post it too!

Christy said...

I love that you painted 150 toenails. I think there has to be an award for that or maybe some kind of segment. Happy Birthday Paisley.

Bowler Family said...

How Fun! You are a sweet mama for sure!