Saturday, October 30, 2010

Flag Football

Easton played flag football again this fall. He has played several seasons now. He loves every minute of it! :) Football is definitely by far his favorite sport.

Dave was the assistant coach this year. I think that he loved every minute of it, as well. I am so glad that they were able to do it together.

Here are some pictures from his last game. (Of course, I didn't get any pictures at a day game, I waited for the last game, a night game. So, pictures aren't great!)





My handsome boy!


Grandma Johnson and the girls


Grandpa and Grandma Pendlebury

Grandpa Johnson, Great-grandpa and grandma Johnson, and Easton's cousin, Stockton, were also there that game. But, I didn't get a picture for some reason! He had quite a cheering section that night.

I love watching Easton play football. He has gotten to be a great little player. He made several touch downs this season and had some great plays. I love to see him having so much fun.

Next fall he will be in pads! I can't believe he will be old enough for that! He can not wait!!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I haven't been on blogger for awhile so it was fun to catch up with your posts. Your kids are so cute! Love the pictures of Paisley crying over the game. It reminded me of Savannah and when she was younger and games didn't go her way!