Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama!!!


My sweet Paisley, pre-drama days.


I know she is normal. I have talked to many other moms who have confirmed it. But, seriously. It has only begun. I don't know if I can take 10 or 12 more years of this.

Yep...my sweet, easy going, lovable, helpful, optimistic, full of fun little girl has got a bad case of GIRL DRAMA!!

I am talking tears that go on for an hour over NOTHING.

I am talking about her having attitude that she almost NEVER had before.

What am I to do with her?


These pictures are from a couple months ago. But, I have to post them. It was my mom's birthday and after the rest of the family left after the party, my parents stayed to play a game with the kids.




We decided to play Trouble.



Those who don't know, you have to roll a six to get out of your home base. Unless you roll a six, you can not move any guys. Well, Paisley had quite a streak of bad luck trying to get a six.

And, once she would get out onto the board, someone would land on her and send her back. So, yeah, drama!!!



These tears are REAL people. And, they are over a BOARD GAME!!



WHAT?!?!?



We laughed soooooo hard as I was taking these pictures. And, yes, that did fuel her fire. But, what else were we to do but laugh?

Here are the gloating winners...



Have a good laugh at our expense, but just wait until you have an almost 7 year old girl. You won't laugh quite as hard.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I hear that it only gets worse. Especially when mother nature comes for a visit. I guess that is the one good thing about having all boys. Good thing she is so dang darling!

Andrew and Steph said...

I'm with Chelsea! Maybe it's a good thing that boys run in the Johnson family ;) Hey at least she has a personality, that's what's fun.

Bowler Family said...

Ha Ha!! I'm laughing so hard! I can't believe all those tears! Good luck with that!