And, the very BEST part for me, he is a complete MAMA'S BOY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Dave says that when he is holding him, he can always tell when Quaid sees me because he stiffens up and starts getting all excited for me to come get him. One day, when he was only a couple months old, I was sitting by my good friend, Heather, at church. I was holding Quaid on my lap so that he was facing me. Heather leaned over and said, "He loves you. I can tell by the way that he looks at you." It was really awesome to hear that. Of course I know he loves me. But, it meant a lot that she noticed. And, he really does. We have a very special bond. I joke that someday I hope that Quaid's wife complains to her friends about Quaid being a total mama's boy! :) Ha ha! But, I love this little guy to pieces! It is very different knowing that this little boy will always be our baby. I am really cherishing every moment much more knowing that this is the last time.
He is growing and changing so fast. He just turned 5 months. He is laughing and "talking". He is a very observant baby, always looking around. He is sleeping through the night in his own room. He often sleeps 9-10 hours at night. He is getting better at using his hands to grab things and hold things. I started feeding him rice cereal before bed about a week ago and he LOVES that. He LOVES his family. When Dave gets home from work, he will often just watch Dave until Dave talks to him and then Quaid breaks out in the biggest smile! He also smiles at and watches his sisters and brother all the time. It is very sweet to see the different bonds and relationships that he has with each one already.
He is getting big! It is sad to me! At 4 months he was in the 25th percentile for his weight but 80th for height! We joke that he will be the little "big" brother! :) I don't know where he and Avery get their height from!
Here are some pictures from the last few months. It is crazy to me how much he has grown and changed!
New born:
One month:
Two months:
Three months:
Four months:
No comments:
Post a Comment