Monday, September 12, 2011

Little League and T-ball

Dave has been waiting for this year for 9 years. He has been anticipating the year when Easton would be old enough to start Little League since Easton was born! Dave loves baseball to say the least. He helped coach a Little League team several years ago and LOVED it. But, with that and playing softball, he was gone way too much. So, he decided to wait until Easton was old enough to play before he coached again.

So, now that Easton is old enough, he played this year and Dave coached. I think they both had a great time. They had a really young team and struggled the first half of the season. But, they really improved throughout the season and ended up winning a couple games! :) Easton had a lot of fun. He learned a lot and improved tremedously throughout the season. He even got to pitch a bit in one of the games.




I am really happy that Easton and Dave had this experience together.

Avery played her first year of T-ball this year.



She enjoyed it quite a bit. She did get quite distracted while she was in the field by the dirt and rocks. She would sit right down and play in it until her coach or her mother yelled to her to get up. :)

Here are a few pictures that I snapped at the last game. (I am super bad about waiting until the last minute to take pictures!!)




No comments: