Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am back....and some T-ball stuff!

I am alive. Really. Nothing has happened to me or my family. I have just fallen off the face of the earth blog-wise. Sorry to you few readers. We have just been having a SUPER busy and fun summer and I have not felt much like blogging. But, I hopefully will be posting several posts in the next week or so to update on our summer fun!

Paisley played T-ball this year and for the first year, I was one of the coaches. That was a fun experience. She played on an all girl team which was very interesting! :) They really improved over the season.

Easton played his first year of pitching machine. He really had a lot of fun. It was a lot different trying to hit of the machine than the tee, but he did well. I really enjoyed watching his team.

Me, being a bad mom, did not take any pictures of them playing in their games. I went to 4 games a week for 5 weeks and did not take ANY pictures! Nice. (Any of you reading this who do have any pictures of my kids playing, I would love an email or something.) ;)

But, we had an end of the season party for Paisley's game and I did take pictures at that. So, here are some pictures of the water/slip-n-slide party we had with her team!






This is most of her team, plus a few siblings! A really fun group of girlies!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Your Alive!!!! You are one busy mama. I didn't know you were coaching Paisleys team. Way to go Jamie! I love that picture of all the girls on the slide. So cute!