Monday, December 28, 2009

Chocolate!!!


I am sooooo soooooo soooooo behind on my blogging. As it is for everyone, we have been super busy every day the last couple weeks. I have a lot of posts I want to do and pictures to show. Instead of making one long boring post, I am going to take the next several days to post about things one event at a time.

So here goes...

A couple weeks ago, Dave's mom and I spent the WHOLE day making goodies for friends and neighbors. We made:

Oreo Truffles
Mint oreo truffles
Chocolate chip cookie dough truffles
Cherry cordials
Peanut butter truffles
Mint-chocolate candies



It was a really fun day. And so busy! We took a break for lunch and then came right back to it. We started at about 9 a.m. and my mother-in-law left about 7 p.m.



It was crazy! Thanks Shirley, it was a great day!

Sorry that we didn't get out to everyone we had intended to with plates of goodies, but we tried! Hope those of you who got a plate enjoyed them! :) What a great way to start the holiday season!

2 comments:

Bowler Family said...

Those look so yummy! Every year I say I'm going to have Cody's grandma teach me, and it never happens. What a wonderful memory!!

Dan n' Josie said...

MMMM, these were delicious, but I have to say I'm glad there gone, I ate the whole plate by myself pretty much, that can't be healthy.